Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to School

I'm tired, but not as tired as I expected considering only 2 days ago I was staying up till 1:00 AM and waking up at 9-10:00. Over the break Jessica went to Michigan, which meant 2 weeks of not being with someone I've spent almost everyday with for over one year. She didn't really want to go because it was so cold up there and the kids were rowdy, but her dad let me borrow a phone with txting on it so the two of us could more easily keep in touch without running up a huge phone bill.

To pass the time, Timmy and I hung out most of the time, and played a lot of guitar. Together we learned at least 5 more songs for the band, and started preparing to help camille's transition as our new singer more smooth once she can make practices. I also worked more often because Skates Alive had matinee sessions and a late night skate on New Years that lasted till 12:30 in the morning plus cleanup time. At least I can expect a good paycheck this week. And I'll definetly need it. At the end of the month Timmy and I are taking Jessica and Camille to see Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Flyleaf in concert. Tickets ended up being close to $50 each, and I'm paying for Jessica's and mine, so I need to pay that off and save up more money for merchandise. I can't wait, it's gonna be awsome. We've been listening to more Breaking Benjamin to get ready, and they are a great band.

None the less it wasn't a bad break. I missed Jessica a lot, but had a good time with Timmy and a good haul on Christmas (new Line 6 pedal, 16GB mp3 player, and $50 in malco gift cards. Sherlock Holmes was a good movie. Saw it yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment