Sunday, January 31, 2010

Avatar

Last Thursday my parents took Jessica and I to Evansville to see Avatar at the IMAX in 3D. It was one of the most incredible movies I've ever seen. It wasn't just a movie, it was an experience. It is easy to understand how it cost so much time and money to creat the film, and it was worth it. The colors popped out and blended together beautifully, and the story flowed smoothly. It was exciting to watch. The IMAX does 3D well. In the previews they showed Alice in Wonderland and the Chesire Cat looked so great like he was in arms length and you could pet him. You could see every sing hair opn his big floating head. Even more amazing was IMAX HUBBLE. Using the most state of the art imax 3d camaras, it was the most amazing and high definition pictures I have ever seen and it was all in 3d. Hopefully I wil be able to convience my parents that we need to go see it when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment