Sunday, January 31, 2010

Afterparty

After the concert on Friday night, we went outside to find a good inch of snow already on the ground. It was a good thing we didn't drive because by the time we got back to my house there was 3 inches on the ground. Logan had to go home but Jess, Timmy and Cam stayed the night. We watched Paranormal Activity and made smores. We also tried to watch some Lost but I kept falling asleep so at 3:30 we called it a night. Timmy stayed up watching TV of coarse until 5:30, but thats just him. My parents made breakfast the next morning and we watched another movie called Perfume and hung out until everyone had to go back home. It was a lot of fun and I really want to have a good party sometime now. One with music and energy drinks and games that starts earlier than midnight so that I can stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment