Thursday, January 21, 2010

Current Events

It's been a while since I blogged so its time for an Things are going ok I guess, there are some good things and bad things going on. I've been running hard alot lately in life, ding from one thing to another with hardley a break, and still have a full schedule for the future with church and friends and school. I've been doing so much stuff, but I still feel that there are school things that I'm behind in such as my scholarships, math project, etc. Also Timmy failed a class in college and his parents grounded him for 6 weeks and are making him pay for the class out of his pocket.

However on a happier note Timmy and Cammille are finally going out. I'm really happy for them both. They became official on Camille's birthday over the weekend, and the next day we all hung out at the mall taking over 100 pictures in one night.

I've been accepted to UK, which should be a big accomplishment, but now I realize that the battle for college is still going on. I'm in but my parents stress about how to afford it because we are not likley to get much money from the FASFA, and they worry about how large the college is in general. They still are going to support me but it feels like I should be doing more, but I have so much going on its hard to find time to clean my room let alone plan for college.

Today I plan to stay home a bit though so I can catch up on some things, maybe watch a movie with my family, and finally play some guitar again. My fingers are itching for the strings.

OH YEAH!
8 DAYS TO THE CONCERT!!!!
Flyleaf
Three Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
LIVE!

p.s.
Jan. 21 2010
17 month anniversary w/ Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment