Thursday, January 28, 2010

Music Videos

Lately I've had a bit of an obsession with music videos. In some of my spare time I have been downloading all kinds of great videos. Its started to open me up to more bands or bands I havn't listened to in a while and have more respect for them. Some of them are funny like "In To Deep by Sum 41" or "Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters" and others have a serious point or story in them like "Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against" or "Into the Ocean by Blue October".

I like watching for small things musicians like such as a guitar that I like alot or a really cool solo (sieze the day by A7X)and the general enjoyment that the bands have ensured the video to give the audience. It hypes me up sometimes and makes me want to go make a song so I can make an awsome video for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment