Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can't Wait for Spring

I'm ready for the warm weather again. I am definitly and shirt and shorts kinda guy, and I can't wait for the day when I get to drive fast down country roads on the way to Panther Creek Park with the windows down and some great Punk music or summer sounding stuff playing loud. I'm going to take Jessica on a great picnic day as soon as I can but I deffinitly can't do that in the snow they are predicting to come tomorrow.
I do somewhat hope for a snow day tomorrow just because I'd like the excuse to not get up in the morning and to be able to take care of some stuff that needs attention. However at the same time I'd like to graduate sooner rather than June, and if it snows then it becomes more difficult to go to the concert. If roads are not bad, then I will drive us up to Evansville, but otherwise we are all going to squeeze into the back of my Dad's truck and my parents will drive and just hang around town during the show. I'm still sycked no matter what happens. Afterwards we are camping out in my living room with smores and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment