Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dead Truck

The other day was going around town with Jessica, then we went back to her house for a minute before I went off to work. The truck had no problems before, however when I went to leave my key would not work in the ignition. I could not get the ignition to turn, and it looked like the key would not go in all of the way.

I really hate it when something goes wrong with my truck because it makes me wonder if there were any signs I could have seen to prevent it. Also my Dad always talks about how I need to learn to feel for vehicle. This time he seems a little upset because I am not trying to do anything about it. I don't know what I can do. We tried every trick we could find and the only option we are left with is to call a tow truck to come pick it up and take it somewhere to get it fixed. That means the cost to fix it this time is going to be very high, another thing I hate about having a broken truck because I feel bad that I can't afford to pay for it myself.

So I've been using my Mom's car or getting rides from her since Sunday, and I've kinda killed her gas tank. Tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Philpot so that I can drop Jessica's sister off at her aunts to be babysat this weekend. I also get my paycheck tomorrow and it should be a big one since I work alot last weekend so I plan to put a bout $15 in the gas tank. It's not a very big tank, so hopefully that will be enough to replenish what I used. My Mom has been trying to call a tow truck to come pick it up but either no one answers or its already after hours when we try. Hopefully we will have luck soon because one of my plans for spring break was to completely wash out the truck and wax it.

No comments:

Post a Comment