Thursday, March 18, 2010

First driving experience

The first time I drove was when my dad was teaching me so I could get my permit. I was perhaps 15 or 16 at the time and he took me to a big parking lot close to his work. He let me drive his precious 11 year old priced suburban. It was very big, and I was afriad to hit the gas pedal for a while. After about 10 minutes of circles he made me park. That was the interesting part. He made me pull in between two parked semi trucks, and back in between two others, and I think even parallel park! I was nervous because if I made the smallest mark in my Dad's truck I knew I would be in deep trouble. However I was successfull in my first driving attempt, and would soon move on to a more complex parking lot and finally some real roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment