Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surgery

Today I went to a new doctor's office because two moles I've had my whole life started looking different. One has a red ring that has grown over time and the other seemed flaky. The doctor said the best thing to do would be remove the moles and send them off to be examined. So now I've got 2 holes in me and 1 stitch. The only part that hurt was the novacaine shots because they used a large needle. Now that I have seen one of the spots where a mole once was I'm surprised by the power of novacaine. Afterwards I told Jessica and everyone else I got surgery done today. I konw it wasn't really surgery but it made for interesting conversation and explanation for the bandages.

All in all it wasn't so bad. I didn't know what to expect, and I'm going back in a week to get the stitch taken out and to get the results on the moles. The place was very nice looking. It had a cafe when you first walk in, a place for children to play, and some pretty nice fish tanks in the waiting room. It did not seem like a doctor's office at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment