Monday, November 2, 2009

The New Game Plan

Well once again my game plan for life after High School has changed again. After talking with Cheif Smith, I am back to thinking that the Air Force may be my best option.

However this time I also plan to go to college. Cheif Smith told me that it would be very benefitial to get a college education before leaving off for basic training. He recommeneded finding a school with a good Air Force ROTC program, and taking the ROTC classes it has to offer while getting my high school education. I can choose to major and minor in classes that will help my Air Force career.


Because of this, I now plan to go to UK. I havn't decided what to major or minor in yet, but I do like the idea of being able to experience college life before joining the millitary. Timmy and Jessica are also planning on going there. Timmy has all along because of the great Engeneering programs at the school. Jessica is looking forward to it because they have the classes she needs to talke to become an adoption counsoler one day and she won't have to be alone for four years, she can still be around Timmy and I.

Logan's heart is set on going to the Cumberlands, and one day going into ministry I believe. He will be about an hour away from us if that happens, but we won't lose touch. Michael however dreams of going to Murry all the way over near Paducah for their great music programs and a successful marching band. Going there will be difficult, but he will do well in the long run there, but I'll miss him alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment