Monday, November 16, 2009

A Day in the Life

I decided to start a series of blogs about what I am up to on a daily basis. Ever so often I will post a new part and then by the end of the year I can look back at how things have changed over the year for me.

For instance, lately I have been looking forward to getting the guys over to Jessica's house to play pool with her full size pool table in the garage with some music playing through the computer. I also like hanging out with her family out there too, but the music isn't always as good. I also have fun when we go to McDonalds or Taco Bell after church and hang out for a few hours.

Jessica's family just bought Wii Sports Resort, and it is an awsome game that we build tournaments on for fun ever so often. I just got my job back, and this week I'm working every single shift of every day they are open, leaving today as my only free day, with church and helping Habitate for Humanity get the Christmas Parade float ready.

I'm a very busy person I guess, but I feel really bad lately about not being home. It hits me ever so often just how often I am not home. Today I hope to bring Jessica over for dinner and Lost though. Also my schoolwork is dropping. I checked my grades last week and was farely satisfied to see that with a few improvements, I may get a few more A's on my next report card, but today when I checked, some of those grades have dropped. I have to be more carefull with that, but it will be hard this week. Looks like I won't have much time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment