Monday, April 19, 2010

CD's

The last CD that I purchased was Ocean Eyes by Owl City, which I bought for Jessica for her birthday. Fireflies was a new favorite song of ours that played on the radio alot, and we also discovered Vanilla Twilight through youtube, so we were excited to own the whole album.

The last CD that I bought for myself was Foiled for the Last Time by Blue October. Jessica had given me a burnt copy of Foiled, and I had found that the rerelease of the album included bonus songs and a second disc. I bought it excited because I thought that the second disc was a DVD of a concert, but instead it was just a CD of the concert, a live album. It was still good and X Amount of Words has an excilent twist to the live ending, but I wish I had the CD.

The last CD that I recieved was Avenged Sevenfold's Live at LBC and Diamonds in the Rough. It was a Christmas present and also was a 2-disc package. The first disc is a DVD of a concert from their last tour, and the second is a live album from the tour as well, and features a few bonus songs that have not been released on any other album. It is also the last thing A7X would ever release with the late great drummer The Rev.

No comments:

Post a Comment