Friday, February 12, 2010

In the Newspaper again....sorta

During the snow days, we had to find something to do. Finally on Wednesday night we all (Timmy, Cam, Cam's sister, Nathan, Haley, Sara, Jess, and me) went sledding out on a hill by St. Vincens de Paul. Somebody had built a ramp over to the side that was fun to hit, but after a while we went back to my house to watch Zombieland with my parents. The next day we were out again so decided to grab more boards and go back. The ramp and kinda been destroyed by us the night before and the sun the next day, so we got a shovel to build a new one. While I was building it everyone else started sledding, and a man started taking pictures. Shortly after I finished the ramp he came up to us, and as it would turn out he was the same guy who interviewed us on Black Friday. Timmy, Camille, and her little sister got there pictures in the paper for good wipeouts.

The actual artical features one picture in which you can see Aryanne about to wipeout while going down the hill. Behind one arm is Jessica, with her head blocked by the arm. On the other side is me with the same situation. Next me to is Michael, but he is facing the opposite direction, so Aryanne is the only one you can really see. But still....I'm in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment