Sunday, February 28, 2010

555 Days

(Dear Mrs. Mathews. Sorry So Sappy...)
This month held a few special occasions for Jessica and I. First was Valentines Day, which I managed to give Jessica many nice goodies on and take her to see Dear John at Malco. Later on the 21st came our one and a half year anniversary, but we were to broke from Valentines Day to afford another date. We still had fun being together all day though just hanging out. Finally yesterday she calcuated to be 555 days together. I had the last shift of the day off from work, so we went on a date.

We went to Khols so she could help me spend my Christmas gift card (I got 3 new shirts and only had to pay about $2), and then to Beef O'Brady's because Brooke gave me a gift card for there that she had recieved for Christmas and never planned to use. Beef O'Brady's was AMAZING! At first we were worried because it looked like some tiny, cramped, over hyped sports bar kind of place, but it was not. The food was wonderful, and our waitor was awsome. He had a cool Jamiacan looking hat on, and could tell that since we were on a date and ordered a burger and salad that it would be a good idea to split up the food for us. It was a great place to eat, and not all that expensive. I plan to take her there again some day.

We had orignally planned to go see a movie afterwards but decided to just do some more shopping instead. We inded up going to 3 or 4 stores and not buying anything, and then went to my house so that she could play one of her favorite games (SimCity 2000) since she doesn't have a PlayStation at her house. She stayed until about 1:00, and then I had to take her home because I could tell she was so tired she might just pass out soon. It was a pretty nice date though. I always love being able to take her on official dates when I can afford to. I love her so much.

1 comment: