Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still Behind

I was starting to get caught up with everything, and looking to finish a few homework assignments before I started working on Christmas stuff and college applications, but then I got sick. It was only 2-3 days last week, but it was enough to set me back to feel behind again. I have to get my make up homework done along with the homework that I just got, and Christmas is literally around the corner. After next week I'm on break.
I guess then I won't have to worry about school, and maybe I can see about college and christmas. I have major shopping to do for everyone, and still need to finish developing my list. My Mom has been constantly bugging me for weeks to look up a guitar pedal I want so she knows what to get, and I'm hopping for a great mp3 player or Zune.
But everytime I start to think about these kindso f things they seem so trivial and unimportant when my grades are slipping so much and I need to apply to UK NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment