Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1/8

Officially 1/8 through the last school year. I took I moment to realize that there are already a few things that I will never get to experience again. I will never go home, feeling slightly tired to find myself being asked "So how was your first day back?", or "How are your classes looking this year?"

I've already settled back into the monotonous repeating droll that I will soon come to dread of reliving the same basic two days over and over. I've made it past the time where I was scared of what my lunch shift would end up being and who to sit with, and having to do a lot of thinking to remember exactly what class I am going to next and what homework I had. I'm a few weeks into The Last High School Year in my LIFE. Back to roaming the halls and passing by familiar nameless faces and some aquaintences on my way to class or to see my friends. I already realize how exremely much I'm going to miss it all after these few short months fade to join the rest of my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment