Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Blogger

I'm liking the idea of blogging rather than keeping a journal for english class. I feel a little more comfertable this way, although I've never kept any sort of a blog before. Its just one of the new things that Senoir Year is throwing at me to start off the year.

Senior year is pretty major. So far it seems like even though I did not get the classes I wanted, I ended up with some good ones. In fact classes I thought would be horrible actually seem like they will be fun.

Senior year is starring me down, and I know it will be hard at times (IB Math and Economics...) but it should also be a fun and great experience. Only time will tell, so I'll be sure to keep you posted ;P

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I hope that it's going to be a fun year and an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete